Table of Contents:
- Machine generated contents note: 1. Culture and negotiated meanings: the value of considering meaning systems and power imbalance for cross-cultural management / Henriett Primecz
- 2. On the road again: culturally generic spaces as coping strategies in international consultancy / Jeanette Lemmergaard
- 3. Dynamics of ethnocentrism and ethnorelativism: a case study of Finnish-Polish collaboration / Sampo Tukiainen
- 4. Exploring the cultural context of Franco-Vietnamese development projects: using an interpretative approach to improve the cooperation process / Sylvie Chevrier
- 5. intercultural challenges in the transfer of codes of conduct from the US to Europe / Eric Davoine
- 6. When American management system meets Tunisian culture: the Poulina Case / Hela Yousfi
- 7. Corporate communication across cultures: a multi-level approach / Lisbeth Clausen
- 8. Engineering culture(s) across sites: implications for cross-cultural management of emic meanings / Jasmin Mahadevan
- 9. Negotiating meaning across borders (finally!): Western management training in Eastern Europe / Graham Hollinshead
- 10. Intercultural integration in Sino-Brazilian joint ventures / Guilherme Azevedo
- 11. Divorcing globalization from Orientalism: resembling economies and global value added / Iris Rittenhofer
- 12. Culture and negotiated meaning: implications for practitioners / Henriett Primecz.
- Item content: English
- Electronic reproduction. Palo Alto, Calif. Available via World Wide Web.
Description based on online resource; title from digital title page (viewed on February 16, 2012).
- 1 online resource.
- text file
- HF5549.5.M5 C76 2011eb
- 9780857938725 (electronic bk.)
Other Control Numbers:
- EBC830176 (source: MiAaPQ)
[Unknown Type]: ybp7272672