- If you are a student conducting a systematic review for your dissertation or thesis, then this is the book for you! Written by an expert team of authors with years of experience in conducting systematic reviews and supervising students doing systematic reviews, the book provides a roadmap to guide you through the process.
Table of Contents:
- Carrying out a systematic review as a master's thesis / Rumona Dickson, M. Gemma Cherry and Angela Boland
- Defining my review question and identifying inclusion criteria / M. Gemma Cherry and Rumona Dickson
- Developing my search strategy and applying inclusion criteria / Yenal Dundar and Nigel Fleeman
- Quality assessment: where do I begin? / Janette Greenhalgh and Tamara Brown
- Data extraction: where do I begin? / Nigel Fleeman and Yenal Dundar
- Understanding and synthesizing my numerical data / Michaela Blundell
- Writing my discussion and conclusions / M. Gemma Cherry
- Reviewing qualitative evidence / M. Gemma Cherry, Elizabeth Perkins, Rumona Dickson and Angela Boland
- Systematically reviewing economic evaluations / Angela Boland, Sophie Beale and M. Gemma Cherry
- Planning and managing my review / Gerlinde Pilkington and Juliet Hockenhull.
- Item content: English
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 202-206) and index.
- xxiii, 210 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- R853.S94 D65 2014
- 9781446269688 (pbk.)