- Luxurious textiles, exacting tailoring, and lush trimmings abound in this glorious volume that celebrates the evolution of European dress through two centuries. Fashion is in the details. The textiles, tailoring, and trimmings all work together in the creation of the finest pieces.
Table of Contents:
- Director's foreword / Michael Govan
- Preface / John Galliano
- Introduction / Sharon Sadako Takeda
- Fashioning (and refashioning) European fashion / Kimberly Chrisman-Campbell
- Item content: English
- At head of title: Ff
- Published in conjunction with an exhibition held at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art. Oct. 2, 2010-March 27, 2011.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 214-216) and index.
- 223 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 33 cm
- GT720 .T35 2010
Library of Congress Control Numbers: