- Set in the foothills of the Appalachians, this film explores one man's vision of using green burials to conserve land. Dr. Billy Campbell, the town's only physician, and his efforts have radically changed our understanding of burials in the United States. Dr. Campbell's dream is to conserve one million acres of land. Dying Green focuses on the revolutionary idea of using our own death to fund land conservation and create wildlife preserves.
- In English.
- Edited by Emily Gaines.
- Duration stated on container: 30 min.
American University School of Communication MFA Thesis Project.
Project advisor: Maggie Burnette-Stogner.
NOTICE: This is a DVD-R and may not play on all DVD players.
Public performance rights included.
- 1 videodisc (29 min., 29 sec.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 cm
- plastic; metal; polychrome
- digital; optical
- video file; DVD video; region 1
- DYI 2012 DVD