- "Acts as an international forum for the discussion of HCI issues, fosters communication between academic researchers and practitioners, encourages the flow of information across the boundaries of its contributing disciplines, stimulates ideas and provokes widespread discussion with a forward-looking perspective."
- Item content: English
- ISSN key title: Interacting with computers (Online)
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Some issues also have distinctive titles.
Title from title screen (ScienceDirect, viewed Feb. 27, 2007).
Access restricted to subscribing institutions.
Has occasional supplements.
Issued by: British Computer Society, Human Computer Interaction Special Interest Group and the Interaction Specialist Group.
Latest issue consulted: Vol. 32, issue 3 (August 2020) (Scitation, viewed September 23, 2020).
- "Human-computer interaction specialists, usability professionals, interaction designers, industry practitioners, human factors & ergonomics professional social, computer & information scientists, educational technologists."
- Periodical QA76.9.H85
Library of Congress Control Numbers:
Other Control Numbers:
- ssj0007784 (source: WaSeSS)