Table of Contents:
- Introduction : understanding Chinese politics
- Historical overview : from revolutions to reforms
- China's leaders and leadership transition
- The CCP as a governing party
- State institutions and policy making
- Economic development and social policy
- Law and order
- China's place in a changing world.
- Item content: English
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- xxxi, 160 pages : illustrations, maps ; 25 cm.
- DS775.7 .L57 2011
- 9780313357305 (hard copy, alk. paper)
0313357307 (hard copy, alk. paper)
Library of Congress Control Numbers: