Table of Contents:
- Why social workers need research?
- Philosophies and perspectives about research
- Research ethics and social work's mandates
- Understanding the research topic
- Defining and measuring concepts
- Focusing a research study
- Designing the study
- Considering sampling techniques
- Constructing surveys
- Constructing observational studies
- Exploring causal relationships
- Collecting the data
- Quantitative data analysis
- Qualitative data analysis
- Preparing the report
- Program and practice evaluation.
- Item content: English
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- xxii, 362 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- HV11 .D83 2010
- 9780205707461 (alk. paper)
0205707467 (alk. paper)
Library of Congress Control Numbers: