Table of Contents:
- Exhibiting and selling art
- Operating as a professional
- Expanding the area of sales and income
- Developing relationships with art dealers
- A Web site
- When does investing in one's career become a ripoff?
- Artists and the law
- From school to the working world
- The materials that artists use
- Getting ready to handle the pressures
- Contests and commissions
- The search for grants and gifts.
- Item content: English
- Includes index.
- xiii, 392 pages ; 23 cm
- N8600 .G7 2010
Library of Congress Control Numbers: