Table of Contents:
- The doctoral degree in social work
- The candidate, the chair, and the committee
- The literature review, theory, problem statement, and hypotheses
- Ethics and research methodology
- Sampling and measurement
- Data management and analysis
- Writing and presenting results.
- Item content: English
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 181-197) and index.
- vii, 203 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm.
- HV11 .L963 2010
- 9780195373912 (pbk., alk. paper)
019537391X (pbk., alk. paper)
Library of Congress Control Numbers: