Table of Contents:
- What is law?
- Constitutional principles
- Due process, equal protection, and civil rights
- Freedom of speech and religion
- Freedom of information
- Contracts and companies
- Criminal law and procedure
- Administrative law and procedure
- Public ethics law
- Civil litigation and alternative dispute resolution
- Managing the lawyer relationship
- Educating yourself about the law.
- Item content: English
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- xvii, 343 pages ; 23 cm
- KF5402 .S99 2011
- 9780763780111 (pbk.)
Library of Congress Control Numbers: