Table of Contents:
- I have a fancy title, steady paycheck and good benefits. Why am I so miserable?
- If it is so bad, then why am I afraid to leave?
- Detoxing from corporate life
- What's really involved in moving from employee to entrepreneur?
- What are all the ways to be self-employed?
- How do I choose a good business idea?
- Recruit your tribe
- Rethink your life : options for scaling back, downshifting and relocating
- Do I really have to do a business plan?
- Define the spirit of your brand
- Test often and fail fast : the art of prototypes and samples
- Look your finances in the eye
- How to shop for benefits
- Dealing with your friends and family
- Line your ducks in a row
- When it is time to leave?
- Item content: English
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- x, 340 pages ; 24 cm
- HB615 .S62 2009
- 9781591842576 (hardcover)
Library of Congress Control Numbers: