- Presents information on the "Journal of Behavior Therapy and Experimental Psychiatry" (ISSN 0005-7916), published by Elsevier Science in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. The "Journal" publishes case reports and research articles on new procedures, experimental studies, and analyses of behavior disorders. Notes that the targeted audience of the "Journal" is behavioral therapists, psychiatrists, and clinical psychologists. Includes ordering and subscription information.
- Item content: English
- ISSN key title: Journal of behavior therapy and experimental psychiatry (Online)
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "A journal of experimental psychopathology."
Some issues also have distinctive theme titles.
Access restricted to subscribing institutions.
Some nos. issued in combined form.
"Official organ of the Behavior Therapy and Research Society."
Description based on: Vol. 26, issue 1 (Mar. 1995); title from contents screen (ScienceDirect, viewed Jan. 12, 2004).
Latest issue consulted: Vol. 34, issue 2 (June 2003), viewed Jan. 12, 2004.
- "Behavioral therapists, psychiatrists, clinical psychologists."
- Periodical RC489.B4
Library of Congress Control Numbers:
Other Control Numbers:
- ssj0017070 (source: WaSeSS)