- Contains full text articles on the results of important medical research worldwide that originally appeared in the print version of the New England journal of medicine, as well as material issued exclusively for the online edition.
- Item content: English
- Abbreviated title: New Engl. j. med. (Online)
ISSN key title: New England journal of medicine (Online)
Also known as: NEJM
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Access restricted to subscribing institutions.
Description based on: Vol. 328, no. 1 (Jan. 7, 1993); title from title screen (viewed Nov. 10, 2000).
Latest issue consulted: Vol. 364, no. 19 (May 12, 2011) (publisher's Web site, viewed May 18, 2011).
- Periodical R11
Library of Congress Control Numbers:
Other Control Numbers:
- ssj0000149 (source: WaSeSS)