- "BMC Biochemistry covers all aspects of biochemistry, including metabolic pathways, enzyme functions, and small molecular components of cells and tissues."--BioMed Central's website [02/13/2001].
- Item content: English
- Abbreviated title: BMC Biochem
BioMed Central biochemistry
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Title from BioMed Central archive volume screen (viewed Dec. 6, 2002).
Access restricted to subscribing institutions.
Articles are added consecutively to the current annual v.
Description based on: Volume 1 (December 2000); title from journal homepage (viewed December 12, 2013).
Latest issue consulted: Volume 19, issue 1, Articles 1-6 (December 2018)(Springer online, viewed July 27, 2018).
- Periodical QP501
Other Standard Numbers:
- CODEN: BBMIB3
Library of Congress Control Numbers:
Other Control Numbers:
- ssj0017804 (source: WaSeSS)