- American Journal of Biochemistry and Biotechnology (AJBB) is an international, peer reviewed/refereed journal. It keeps research worker and community up-to-date with all new developments in life sciences. Areas covered include: general biochemistry, patho-biochemistry, evolutionary biology, structural biology, molecular and cellular biology, molecular medicine, cancer research, virology, immunology, plant molecular biology and biochemistry, and experimental methodologies.
- Item content: English
- Abbreviated title: Am. j. biochem. biotechnol. (Online)
ISSN key title: American journal of biochemistry and biotechnology (Online)
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Title from cover image on publisher's Web site (viewed June 25, 2005).
Access restricted to subscribing institutions.
Latest issue consulted: Volume 19, issue 2 (SciPub, viewed April 17, 2023).
- Periodical QH301
Library of Congress Control Numbers:
Other Control Numbers:
- ssj0038218 (source: WaSeSS)