Table of Contents:
- Chapter I. The Spanish and Indian period
- Chapter II. The development of the Anglo-American settlement
- Chapter III. Agriculture and ranching in the El Paso area
- Chapter IV. The development of Industry in the El Paso area
- Chapter V. The importance and growth of transportation in the El Paso area
- Chapter VI. Present day El Paso.
- Item content: English
- Thesis. M. S. ― North Texas State Teachers College, 1947.
- Thesis signed by: Lewis W. Newton, Major Professor; S.B. McAlister, Minor Professor; Lewis W. Newton, Director of the Department of History; Jack Johnson, Dean of the Graduate School.
Includes bibliographic references (leaves 114-118).
(Texana Collection copy) Bound in green library buckram with gilt spine titles.
Texana Library copy: former call number: 379 N81 no.945 c.2
- iv, 118 leaves : maps ; 28 cm.
- F394.E4 B69 1947
379 N81 no.945