Table of Contents:
- Ch. 1. The most self-effacing of men
- Ch. 2. Such a God-forsaken place
- Ch. 3. They are a big lot of scamps
- Ch. 4. A great many blockade runners in the harbor now
- Ch. 5. I have used my utmost endeavors
- Ch. 6. There could hardly have been greater consternation
- Ch. 7. In the place where the tree falleth
- App. Schedule of Blockade-Running Vessels.
- Item content: English
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 237-241) and index.
- xvii, 251 pages : illustrations, maps ; 25 cm.
- E600 .A44 2008
- 9780873389389 (hardcover, alk. paper)
0873389387 (hardcover, alk. paper)
Library of Congress Control Numbers: