Table of Contents:
- 1. How to Win Tenure - Without Losing Your Soul
- 2. Race, Power, and the Academic System
- 3. The Politics of "Fit"
- 4. Tenure and Time Management
- 5. The Academic Office
- 6. Healthy Pathways to Publication
- 7. The Art of Efficient Teaching and Service
- 8. Shifting from Habits of Survival to Strategies for Success
- 9. Constructive Conflicts
- 10. Building a Supportive Network
- 11. Succeeding with Integrity.
- Item content: English
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- ix, 205 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- LB2335.7 .R63 2008
- 9781588265623 (hardcover, alk. paper)
1588265625 (hardcover, alk. paper)
9781588265883 (pbk., alk. paper)
1588265889 (pbk., alk. paper)
Library of Congress Control Numbers: