Table of Contents:
- Juvenile poet, Hollywood lyricist, wartime songwriter
- The first Broadway hit: Where's Charley?
- The Broadway composer arrives: Guys and dolls
- Just don't call it opera: The most happy fella
- Another way to write a Broadway hit: How to succeed in business without really trying
- The unknown Loesser: Greenwillow, Pleasures and palaces, Señor discretion himself
- The legacy of Frank Loesser.
- Item content: English
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -308), discographical references (p. ), and index.
- xix, 332 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm.
- ML410.L7984 R55 2008
- 9780300110517 (cloth, alk. paper)
0300110510 (cloth, alk. paper)
Library of Congress Control Numbers: