- Puts a human face on the stem cell debate by following the work of Dr. Kessler, a renowned expert in the field, as he searches for a cure to spinal cord injuries, and the breakthrough that will allow his injured daughter to walk again. --Cover.
- In English.
- Title on cover: Mapping stem cell research: terra incognita
- Editors, Michael O'Brien, David E. Simpson, Jan Sutcliffe ; directors of cinematography, Jim Morrissette, Ines Sommer ; music, Joel Diamond.
- NOTICE: This is a DVD-R and may not play on all DVD players.
Public performance rights included.
- 1 videodisc (90 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- plastic; metal; polychrome
- digital; optical
- video file; DVD video; region 1
- TER DVD
Other Standard Numbers:
- Publisher Number, Cinema Guild: 2279