- A documentary about typography, graphic design and global visual culture, which looks at the proliferation of one typeface as part of a larger conversation about the way type affects our lives.
- In English with subtitles in English, German.
- DVD (NTSC).
- Editor, Shelby Siegel ; director of photography, Luke Geissbuhler.
- Public performance rights included.
Gift: c.2, University of North Texas. College of Visual Arts and Design, October 2012.
- 1 videodisc (80 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- plastic; metal; polychrome
- digital; optical
- video file; DVD video; region 1
- Z246 HEL 2007 DVD