- A look at how the narratives of music videos shape individual & cultural attitudes toward femininity, masculinity, sexuality and race.
Table of Contents:
- Techniques of storytelling
- Constructing femininity
- The pornographic imagination
- Ways of looking
- Female artists : trapped in the pornographic gaze
- Masculinity and control.
- Item content: English
- "Update of Dreamworlds 2 (1995) & Dreamworlds (1991)" -- Container.
Video On Demand
Digital format: Restricted to the University of North Texas System.
Digital format: Electronic reproduction. Denton, Texas : UNT Media Library, 2008. Digitized and made available by UNT Media Library from video distributed by Media Education Foundation.
- 1 online resource (1 video file (54 min.)) : sound, color
- video file
- Online Video