- Looks at some of the harder questions surrounding homelessness in Santa Monica, California (where the homeless make up 2-5% of the total population) by focussing on the stories of four affected people. As they survive on the streets, Rick, Donna, Simon, and Faye struggle with addiction and mental illness, while receiving support from a city in crisis. Experiencing homelessness through their eyes, we will come to understand a political and social system that draws controversy from all sides of the political arena.
- In English.
- Executive producer, Chuck Braverman ; editor, Rob King ; music, Brian Keane.
- Originally produced in 2005.
"Nationally broadcast on Discovery Times Channel"--Container.
Special features: "Where are they now?"; filmmakers comments; filmmakers bios; [extra footage]: "Donna falls in love"; Web URLs.
Public performance rights included.
- 1 videodisc (50 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- plastic; metal; polychrome
- digital; optical
- video file; DVD video; region 1
- HOM DVD
Other Standard Numbers:
- International Article Number: 9781574481488