- A quirky gaggle of Western hairstylists armed with blow dryers and designer scissors improbably open a school to teach eager Afghan women the high art of fixing hair. The women of Kabul embrace the beauty lessons with unbridled hope.
- In English.
- Director of photography, Lynda Hall; music, Ahmad Zahir.
Title from container.
"After decades of war and the Taliban the women of Afghanistan need a makeover"--Container.
Special features: Post-screening filmmaker Q&A; deleted scenes; resource guide.
- 1 videodisc (74 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- plastic; metal; polychrome
- digital; optical
- video file; DVD video; region 1
- BEA DVD
Other Standard Numbers:
- Universal Product Code: 767685983034
Publisher Number, Docurama: NVG-9830