Table of Contents:
- The psychiatric interview with adults
- Special assessments with adults
- The psychiatric interview with children
- The mental state examination
- Neuropsychiatric assessment
- The formulation, the summary, and progress notes
- Special interview situations
- Special problems
- When to refer to experts
- Things you need to know about.
- Item content: English
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- xiv, 227 pages : illustrations ; 19 cm.
- RC456 .M38 2006
- 0199299765 (flexi, alk. paper)
Other Standard Numbers:
- International Article Number: 9780199299768 (flexi : alk. paper)
Library of Congress Control Numbers: