Table of Contents:
- Introducing the issues / Chris de Wet
- Who is a forced migrant? / David Turton
- Policy practices in development-induced displacement and rehabilitation / Alan Rew, Eleanor Fisher and Balaji Pandey
- International law and development-induced displacement and resettlement / Michael Barutciski
- Enhancing local development in development-induced displacement and resettlement projects / Dolores Koenig
- Displacement, resistance and the critique of development : from the grass roots to the global / Anthony Oliver-Smith
- Risk, complexity and local initiative in forced resettlement outcomes / Chris de Wet
- Policy recommendations and suggestions for further research / Chris de Wet.
- Item content: English
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- vii, 218 pages ; 24 cm.
- HC59.72.E44 D48 2006
- 1845450957 (hb, alk. paper)
Library of Congress Control Numbers: