Table of Contents:
- The arts in Russia under Stalin
- A visit to Leningrad
- A great Russian writer
- Conversations with Akhmatova and Pasternak
- Boris Pasternak
- Why the Soviet Union chooses to insulate itself
- The artificial dialectic : Generalissimo Stalin and the art of government
- Four weeks in the Soviet Union
- Soviet Russian culture
- The survival of the Russian intelligentsia.
- Item content: English
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Electronic reproduction. Boulder, Colo. : NetLibrary, 2004. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- xl, 242 pages ; 25 cm
- text file
- DK266.4 .B47 2004eb
- 0815796331 (electronic bk.)