Table of Contents:
- Foreword : Barbara Waters
- Introduction : constructing the framework / Jill Manthorpe and Nicky Stanley
- Breakdown / David Brandon and Jo Payne
- Students' perspectives / James Wade
- When our children kill themselves : parental perspectives following suicide / Margaret Harvey
- Identifying students' concerns : taking a whole institutional approach / Annie Grant
- Degrees of debt / Ron Roberts
- Identifying students' mental health problems in primary care settings / Lionel Jacobson
- The university and the wider community / Colin Lago
- A model for supportive services in higher education / Barbara Rickinson and Jean Turner
- A model of supportive services in further education / Kathryn James
- Using structured self-help materials / Graeme Whitfield and Chris Williams
- Faith and spirituality in students' mental health / Angela Bailey
- Responding to student suicide / Nickey Stanley and Jill Manthorpe.
- Item content: English
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
Electronic reproduction. Boulder, Colo. : NetLibrary, 2004. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- 272 pages ; 23 cm
- text file
- RC451.4.S7 S78 2002eb
- 1417505206 (electronic bk.)