Table of Contents:
- The development of qualitative approaches to criminological research
- Doing research on crime and justice : a political endeavour?
- Ethical dimensions of qualitative research in criminology
- Negotiating and sustaining access
- Ethnographic approaches to researching crime and deviance
- Using documentary evidence in qualitative research
- Analysing qualitative data
- Researching substance use among young homeless people
- Researching private policing
- Looking forward : the future of qualitative research in criminology.
- Item content: English
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -191) and index.
- xi, 196 pages ; 24 cm.
- HV6024.5 .N63 2004
Library of Congress Control Numbers: