- An exploration of Alzheimer's, taking both a sweeping and intimate look at how this cruel disease affects nearly five million Americans and their loved ones.
- Item content: English
- Narrator, Linda Hunt.
- Director of photography, Erich Roland ; editor, Doug Quade ; music, Mason Daring.
- Based on the book by David Shenk.
Bonus features: Q&A program hosted by David Hyde Pierce, interview with David Shenk, interview with Elizabeth Arledge.
"PBS DVD gold"--Disc label.
Broadcast premiere on PBS Jan. 21, 2004.
Video On Demand
Digital format: Restricted to the University of North Texas System.
Digital format: Electronic reproduction. Denton, Texas : UNT Media Library, 2007. Digitized and made available by PBS.
- MPAA rating: Not rated.
- 1 online resource (1 video file (approximately 90 min.)) : sound, color
- video file
- Online Video
Other Standard Numbers:
- Universal Product Code: 794054902327
Publisher Number, Warner Home Video: B9023