- From the perspective of children, A child's century of war takes the viewer on a journey through the past century, examining the way in which modern wars have increasingly threatened and targeted children.
- Item content: English
- VHS format.
- Narrator, Christopher Plummer.
- Directed, produced and written by Shelley Saywell ; cinematographer, Michael Grippo ; original music, Kevan Staples ; editor, Deborah Palloway.
- Public performance rights included.
- 1 videocassette (90 min.) : sound, color ; 1/2 in.
- polyester; 1/2 in.; polychrome
- analog; magnetic; mono
- VHS; NTSC
- MV 8860