- Designed to help parents, educators and health care professionals better understand autism or similar diagnosis such as Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD) and Asperger's Syndrome. Learn about components of The Advancement of Pediatric Autism Research Act, a subtitle of the Children's Health Act of 2000. This law was passed to find more effective treatments and even a cure for autism.
- Hosted by Anthony Edwards.
- Writer/creative director, Callie Lasch Roggio ; technical coordinator/editor, John J. Cappuccino ; music, Jeffrey Buccellato.
- Title from container.
- 1 videocassette (approximately 30 min.) : sound, color ; 1/2 in.
- polyester; 1/2 in.; polychrome
- analog; magnetic; mono
- VHS; NTSC
- MV 8117