- Interviews with Bette Graham concerning her experiences as a secretary; her invention of Liquid Paper (1956-1960); her early marketing and production of Liquid Paper (1960-1962); developing a business policy and forming a management team; creating the Bette Clair McMurray Foundation (1976) and the Gihon Foundation (1978); selling the Liquid Paper Corporation to the Gillette Company (1979); serving as a Christian Science practitioner.
Table of Contents:
- Leaves -14: pt. 1 of April 2, 1980 interview
- leaves 15-49: August 3, 1977 interview
- leaves 50-77: pt. 2 of April 2, 1980 interview
- speech before the New Enterprise Club, Harvard Business School (8 leaves)
- interview for Radio KXXK (8 leaves)
- transcript of speech by Graham to Rotary Club, as played on John Allen's At Random (10 leaves)
- photocopy of clipping from May 14, 1980 Dallas Morning News about services for Bette Claire Graham (1 leaf).
- Interviews conducted August 3, 1977 and April 2, 1980 for the Texas Business Oral History Project, North Texas State University Oral History Collection. Interviewers: Ruth Anderson (1977) and Floyd Jenkins (1980), Professors of Business Administration, North Texas State University.
The Liquid Paper Corporation Records are processed and available for viewing in the University Archives.
- 77 pages, 3 unnumbered pages, 7 pages, 1 unnumbered page, 8, 10 pages, 1 unnumbered leaves : illustrations, facsimiles ; 28 cm
- OHB 10