Table of Contents:
- Machine generated contents note: pt. One Overview
- ch. 1 History and Impetus
- ch. 2 Perspectives on Causation and Treatment
- ch. 3 Theories
- ch. 4 Relationships to Other Health Care Fields
- ch. 5 Profiles in the Field
- pt. Two Practice
- ch. 6 Applications in the Field: Clientele, Presentation, and Screening
- ch. 7 Applications in the Field: Procedures, Side Effects, and Outcomes
- ch. 8 Applications in the Field: Associated Treatments and Resources
- ch. 9 Case Studies: Understanding Their Struggle
- ch. 10 Obstacles and Controversies
- pt. Three Research and Looking Ahead
- ch. 11 Classic Research
- ch. 12 New and Emerging Research
- ch. 13 Future.
- Item content: English
- Essentials of psychology and health
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record and CIP data provided by publisher; resource not viewed.
- 1 online resource.
- RA564.9.T73 B48 2019eb
9781440866920 (electronic bk.)
9781440866913 (print, alk. paper) [Invalid]
Library of Congress Control Numbers:
Other Control Numbers:
- EBC5824683 (source: MiAaPQ)
[Unknown Type]: ybp300699290