- This heartfelt, honest memoir tracks Wenn Lawson's transition from female to male and the effect it had on his relationship. Co-written by Wenn and his partner, Beatrice, the book explores the highs and lows of their journey and how they arrived at a point of acceptance and celebration of their individual identities and identity as a couple.
Table of Contents:
- Transitioning Together
- One Couple's Journey of Gender and Identity Discovery, by Wenn B. Lawson & Beatrice M. Lawson; Publisher's Note; Acknowledgements; Preface; Notes on Sex and Gender ; 1. Introduction and Background; 2. A Growing Attraction; 3. Separation, Divorce, In-Between and Together; 4. Freedom; 5. Building Careers; 6. When a Lesbian Is Not a Lesbian; 7. How It All Happened; 8. Menopausal Partner and Her Pubescent Hubby & a Recipe for Disaster! ; 9. Surgeries, Further Transformation and Their Impact upon our Relationship and Love Life ; 10. Two Years Plus on Testosterone.
- 11. Acceptance12. What We Have Learnt; Blank Page.
- Item content: English
- Description based on: Print version record.
Includes bibliographical references.
- 1 online resource (218 pages)
- text file
- HQ77.8.L39 L397 2017eb
- 9781784503659 (electronic bk.)
1784503657 (electronic bk.)
Other Standard Numbers:
- [Unknown Type]: 13146392