- Exposing the prejudices faced by trans people today, this uncompromising book looks at the life and death of a young trans woman, Synestra de Courcy, following neglect from the NHS. Illustrated by this tragic example, Jane Fae goes on to examine the societal discrimination faced daily by trans people, and the impact that can have.
Table of Contents:
- Intro; Transition Denied: Confronting the Crisis in Trans Healthcare by Jane Fae; Foreword: A Mother's View by Amanda De Courcy; Introduction: Why Syn? Why Now? Why Me?; Prelude: Mapping the World of Trans; 1. Finding Trans; 2. Coming Out; 3. Girls Just Want to Have Fun!; 4. Seeking Help; 5. Into the Darkness; Afterword; Further Resources; Sponsor a Book.
- Item content: English
- Description based on: Print version record and CIP data provided by publisher; resource not viewed.
- 1 online resource (207 pages)
- text file
- RA564.9.T73 F345 2018eb
- 1784507784 (electronic book)
9781784507787 (electronic bk.)
Library of Congress Control Numbers: