- For use in clinical practice with transgender and gender non-conforming clients, this books develops understanding of their developmental trajectory, both before and beyond transition. With chapters on body image, mirroring and attachment, trauma, consciousness and the location of gender, this is an invaluable exploration of gender identity.
Table of Contents:
- Machine generated contents note: 1. Being and Knowing: The Interoception of Gender
- 2. Foundations of Consciousness and Gender
- 3. Mirroring Recognition
- 4. Gender, Terminable and Interminable
- 5. Accommodating for Bodies
- 6. Trauma, Trans and Temporality.
- Item content: English
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on online resource; title from digital title page (viewed on January 22, 2019).
- 1 online resource
- RC451.4.G39 T44 2019eb
- 9781784506421 (electronic book)
1784506427 (electronic book)
Other Control Numbers:
- EBC5601161 (source: MiAaPQ)
[Unknown Type]: ybp15855509