- This program looks at the "Three houses of Latino culture"--Cuban, Puerto Rican, and Mexican-American - and their widespread influence from entertainment to politics and to economics.
- In English.
- Narrator, Gus Gnorski.
- NOTICE: This is a DVD-R and may not play on all DVD players.
Public performance rights included.
- 1 videodisc (30 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- plastic; metal; polychrome
- digital; optical; stereo; Dolby
- video file; DVD video; all regions
- BLE 2004 DVD
Other Standard Numbers:
- Publisher Number, Films for the Humanities & Sciences: 11895