- Abstract: The Encyclopedia of Diversity and Social Justice is a comprehensive and systematic collection of designated entries that describe, in detail, important diversity and social justice themes.
Table of Contents:
- Advisory board
- Introduction: diversity
- Introduction: social justice
- Entries A-X
- Contributors index
- List of contributors.
- Item content: English
- Includes bibliographical references.
Description based on title page of print version.
- 1 online resource (345 entries) : 4 images.
- HM1271 .E485 2015eb
- 9781786844040 (electronic version)
9781442216044 (cloth, set, alk. paper) [Invalid]
781442216068 (electronic) [Invalid]
Library of Congress Control Numbers:
- 2014028212 [Invalid]
Other Control Numbers:
- gtp00567245 (source: CaBNVSL)
rowmandasj2014 (source: Credo)
[Unknown Type]: Credo9781786844040