Table of Contents:
- Home composting : art or science? -- Why compost? -- How decomposition works -- Compostable materials are all around you -- Activators get things cooking -- Composting methods to stimulate your imagination -- Bins, barrels, and tumblers -- What to consider before building a compost pile -- Methods to speed decomposition -- Composting concerns -- The end product and how to use it -- The times, they are a-changin.
- Shows how to recycle waste materials to create compost, discusses the uses of compost and equipment used, and includes instructions for building compost containers.
- Item content: English
- "A Storey Publishing book."
Includes bibliographical references (page 148) and index.
Description based on print version record.
- 1 online resource.
- S661 .C35 1998eb
- 9781603422031 (electronic bk.)
160342203X (electronic bk.)
1580170234 (pbk., alk. paper) [Invalid]
9781580170239 (pbk., alk. paper) [Invalid]
Other Control Numbers:
- EBC3405678 (source: MiAaPQ)