Table of Contents:
- History and current status of emergency management
- Working in emergency management
- Key concepts, definitions, and perspectives
- Research methods and the practice of emergency management
- Public and private sectors
- International and humanitarian disaster relief
- The next generation of emergency managers
- Item content: English
- Revised edition of the authors's Introduction to emergency management, 2012.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- xxii, 441 pages ; 27 cm
- HV551.2 .P45 2017
- 9781482245066 (hbk)
9781315394701 (ebk) [Invalid]
Library of Congress Control Numbers: