Table of Contents:
- Machine generated contents note: 1. Doublecrossdressing Encounters: Haec Vir and Hic Mulier, The Faerie Queene, May Day, and "Robin Hood and the Bishop"
- 2. Crossdressed Brides and the Marriage Market: A Mad World, My Master, Epicoene, and "Phylotus and Emelia"
- 3. Crossdressing and Queer Heterosexuality: Arcadia, Urania, Isle of the Gulls, and "Sport Upon Sport"
- 4. Crossdressing, Sex, and Gender Labor: Convent of Pleasure, Gallathea, and "The Male and Female Husband".
- Item content: English
- Routledge studies in Renaissance literature and culture; [volume] 31
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Electronic reproduction. Ipswich, MA Available via World Wide Web.
Description based on print version record.
- 1 online resource.
- PR428.G43 C47 2016
- 9781317360858 (electronic bk.)
1317360850 (electronic bk.)
Other Control Numbers:
- 1221226 (source: EbpS)
[Unknown Type]: ybp12954041