Table of Contents:
- Machine generated contents note: Section I Evil, Conflict And Politics
- 1. Idea of Evil in the Context of India's North East: A Philosophical Analysis / Prasenjit Biswas
- 2. God, Good and Evil: A Philosophical Perspective / V. Prabhu
- 3. Good and the Evil: The Self and the Other / N. Vijaylakshmi Brara
- 4. Discourse of Evil and the Mizo Folk Imagination / Kailash C. Baral
- 5. Window to Social Evils/Concerns Portrayed in the Contemporary English Poetry of Nagaland / A. J. Sebastian
- 6. Idea of Evil among the Adis of Arunachal Pradesh: A Study of Mamang Dai's The Legends of Pensam / Nigamananda Das
- Section II Good And Evil In Society
- 7. Psychoanalysis and the Evil Within / Ajanta Sircar
- 8. Idea of Èvil' among the Bodos: Text and Context / Anjali Daimari
- 9. Good and Evil: Naga Society / Visakhonu Hibo
- 10. Idea of Evil and Fear of the Supernatural among the Nagas with Special Reference to Angami Tribe / Jano L. Sekhose
- 11. Analysis on the Reading of the Bible and Women Stories (Ao Tribe) / Chubarenla Lima
- 12. Evil and Evil Spirit in Borok Society of Tripura / Sukhendu Debbarma
- Section III Representation Of Evil In Myths, Folktales And Narratives
- 13. Taboos and Superstitions of the Mizo as Manifestations of the Dark Forces / Margaret Ch. Zama
- 14. Exploration of Dimensional Perspectives of Devils and Evil Designs among the Khasi-Jaintia People of Meghalaya / O. L. Snaitang
- 15. Concept of Good and Evil among Karbi Tribe of North East India / Robindra Teron
- 16. U Thlen as an Evil: A Critical Study on its Metaphysics / Basil Pohlong
- Section IV Idea Of Evil Among Various Communities And Tribes Of India's North East
- 17. Tiwa Understanding of Evil / Joy Kachappilly
- 18. Evil in Mao Naga Culture: Contemporary Perspectives / Linus Neli
- 19. Soul as the Dream-maker: An Essay on Mao Naga Philosophical Anthropology / Saheni Loli.
- Item content: English
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Electronic reproduction. Ipswich, MA Available via World Wide Web.
Description based on print version record.
- 1 online resource.
- DS483.4 .C67 2012
- 9788132111085 (electronic bk.)
8132111087 (electronic bk.)
9788132109457 (hardback) [Invalid]
8132109457 (hardback) [Invalid]
Other Control Numbers:
- 525613 (source: EbpS)
[Unknown Type]: ybp9972044