Table of Contents:
- Introduction to nonprofit marketing
- Setting the path of the nonprofit organization : mission focus, strategic objectives, differentiation, positioning, unique value proposition, branding, segmentation
- Research in nonprofit organizations
- Strategic marketing analysis and planning
- Offers in nonprofit organizations : product and place
- Offers in nonprofit organizations : promotion and price
- Direct marketing tactics
- Strategic approaches to attracting major gifts
- Special events in the nonprofit sector
- Marketing to volunteers
- Social marketing
- Cause-related marketing and other collaborations with the business sector.
- Item content: English
- Description based on print version record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Electronic reproduction. Palo Alto, Calif. Available via World Wide Web.
- 1 online resource.
- text file
- HF5415 .W96 2006eb
- 9781452245690 (electronic bk.)
145224569X (electronic bk.)
Other Control Numbers:
- EBC997213 (source: MiAaPQ)
[Unknown Type]: ybp9621413