- The book covers key occurrences in Native American history from 1492 to the present. It discusses native interactions with European explorers, missionaries and colonists, as well as the shifting Indian policies of the U.S. government since the nation's founding.
Table of Contents:
- Cover; Contents; Acknowledgments; DAY BY DAY ENTRIES; January; February; March; April; May; June; July; August; September; October; November; December; Bibliography; Index; A; B; C; D; E; F; G; H; I; J; K; L; M; N; O; P; Q; R; S; T; U; V; W; Y; Z.
- Item content: English
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 397-420) and index.
Description based on print version record.
- 1 online resource.
- E77 .C29 2012eb
- 9780313382239 (electronic bk.)
0313382239 (electronic bk.)
9780313382222 (cloth, alk. paper) [Invalid]
0313382220 (cloth, alk. paper) [Invalid]
Other Control Numbers:
- EBC1122574 (source: MiAaPQ)
[Unknown Type]: ybp7230680