- "From Atlantic Ave. to Zerega Ave., word on the street is the New York accent is disappearing-- a casualty of a city that's evolved into a vast expanse of banks, H&Ms and glass-blown high-rises. But even though you may not hear "toity-toid and toid" in Manhattan, you can still hear strains in Bensonhurst, Whitestone or Tottenville. We've gathered some accent experts, official and non, to weigh in on what it means to tawk the talk in a city that may be slowly trying to quiet the noise." -- website
- In English.
- Story by Heather Quinlan and Richard Svinkin; producers, Heather Quinlan, Mitchell Reichler; editor, Hilary Walker; camera, Thomas Hassler, Jeff Hennefeld, Leo Lawrence, James McGillin, Heather Quinlin, Mitchell Reichler.
- NOTICE: This is a DVD-R and may not play on all DVD players.
- 1 videodisc (27 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- plastic; metal; polychrome
- digital; optical
- video file; DVD video; region 1
- IF 2013 DVD