- A moving tribute to Jim Pepper, a contemporary Native american jazz musician who was an innovator in jazz-rock fusion as well as world music. Pepper learned peyote chants at his grandfathers knee and then went on to successfully fuse Native American music with jazz. Wichi Tai To, based on a peyote chant has become a jazz classic.
- In English.
- DVD, NTSC 4:3 aspect ratio format, sound Ch1, Ch2 mono.
- Producer, Sandra Osawa ; camera/sound/editor, Yasu Osawa.
- Funding provided by the Corporation for Public Broadcasting and the Native American Public Broadcasting Consortium.
"Remastered 1/25/05" -- Disc surface.
"PBS broadcast 1997-99" -- Disc surface.
- 1 videodisc (59 min.) : sound, color with black & white sequences ; 4 3/4 in.
- plastic; metal; polychrome; monochrome
- digital; optical
- video file; DVD video; region 1
- PEP 1996 DVD