- "Brings Charlotte [Bunch]'s story to life, from idealistic young civil rights organizer, to lesbian feminist activist to internationally recognized leader. Charlotte's story is told by women from Asia, Africa, South America and the Caribbean who have worked with her to put women's rights on the global human rights agenda. Interwoven throughout the film are excerpts from Charlotte's personal letters that illuminate her determination to create a more just world"--Container.
Table of Contents:
- Bonus features: World feminism : are you listening (30 min.)
- Feminist visions : global change (35 min.).
- Chiefly in English, with some Spanish and other languages with English subtitles; optional English and Spanish subtitles.
- Charlotte's letters read by Amilca Palmer.
- Co-produced by David Pavlovsky ; edited by Sonia González-Martínez ; executive producer, Dorothy Sander ; original music by Richard Martinez.
- Originally released as a documentary film in 2011.
Public performance rights included.
- 1 videodisc (58 min.) : sound, color with black & white sequences ; 4 3/4 in.
- plastic; metal; polychrome; monochrome
- digital; optical
- video file; DVD video; region 1
- HQ1413.B86 PAS 2011 DVD