- "Like many people, Kazumi was daunted by the idea of singing in public. But at 58, he has decided to use his awe-inspiring singing voice to channel his cerebral palsy (CP). As Kazumi draws from his exuberant, poignant and painful experiences, performer and teacher Fides Krucker guides him to embrace his inner artist. Kazumi's one-man show features songs like Smokey Robinson's "Tracks of My Tears," which take on new and unexpected meaning in this moving account of self-discovery and transformation through the power of song." -- Container.
- In English.
- Director of photography, Jay Ferguson; sound, Mike Filippov; editor, Lawrence Jackman.
- Includes French version: Ma leçon de chant.
NOTICE: This is a DVD-R and may not play on all DVD players.
ALA VRT Notable Videos for Adults, 2013.
Public performance rights included.
- 1 videodisc (35 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- plastic; metal; polychrome
- digital; optical
- video file; DVD video; region 1
- HOW 2011 DVD
Other Standard Numbers:
- Universal Product Code: 698193259932
Publisher Number, NFB: 153C 9911 247