- "How did two boyhood friends from Midland, Texas wind up arrested on terrorism charges at the 2008 Republican National Convention? Better This World follows the journey of David McKay (22) and Bradley Crowder (23) from political neophytes to accused domestic terrorists with a particular focus on the relationship they develop with a radical activist mentor in the six months leading up to their arrests. A dramatic story of idealism, loyalty, crime, and betrayal, Better This World goes to the heart of the War on Terror and its impact on civil liberties and political dissent in post-9/11 America."
Table of Contents:
- Bleeped version
- Bonus features.
- Subtitled in English for the deaf and hard of hearing.
- Editor, Greg O'Toole ; original score, Paul Brill ; director of photography, David Layton.
- Title from container.
Broadcast in the Point of view PBS television series.
"With funding provided by the Corporation for Public Broadcasting."
Public performance rights included.
- 1 videodisc (89 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- plastic; metal; polychrome
- digital; optical
- video file; DVD video; region 1
- BET 2011 DVD